Thursday, August 16, 2018

Day 81 - Nipigon, ON

It's just 7 in the morning and it's already hot outside. I'm not going to enjoy driving in this hot weather. Bring on the AC. We made a few brief stops then a longer stop at the Thunder Bay Walmart to get some groceries. Susan went for groceries, I walked and played with the dogs. After packing everything away we were underway again only to stop down the road for diesel.

We arrived in Nipigon and it was hot, hot, hot. I took the dogs out and they didn't even want to stay outside. So back into the nice cool trailer we go and that's where we stayed until later in the evening when it cooled off. We all went for a short walk then called it a night.

I read for maybe 20 minutes then my eyes got real heavy so I knew it was time to go to bed. Tomorrow is another travelling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment