Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Sunday

Today is the day. Yes I'm a big football fan and I plan on watching the entire game with few interruptions. Before I can do that it's also a moving day. Who planned this one. I take full blame. The good thing we're only travelling 80 miles down the road. So giddy up lets get going.

Well we're here at the campground, it's 1145 hrs and the site they gave us is not wide enough. I knew that before we started backing in. Anyway called the office got the site two over perfect. Everything is level, hook up hydro, unhook the truck, hook up everything else, and done. Its the countdown 1230 hrs time for lunch, tweak a few things on the rig, and finally a half hour snooze before the big game.

You wonder why I'm so excited, well two reasons. It all has to do with being back in Canada. Every year for my working career as a nurse I had to work Superbowl Sunday and second I love the commercials. They don't broadcast the US commercials until after the game.

Okay it's kickoff got to go. Yes I'm cheering for my boys the one and only Denver Broncos.
 
...........fast forward 5 lousy hours.

That wasn't a game, it was a disaster OMG. I should have worked that game. All I can say is maybe next year Peyton.

No comments:

Post a Comment