Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Yes...we've done it again

If you read my previous post I ended with a stay tuned. Well here's what I'm talking about. If you know us you won't be surprised.

We went up north to pick up our rig. While I was talking to the guys (at the dealership) Susan was exploring. Oh, how she likes to explore. When I here those words "Rhon come take a look at the rig I found" I should know by now to turn and run the other way. Long story short we are now the proud owners of a brand new 2015 Bighorn 3750. No, it's not a toy hauler but instead a 42' front living room 5th wheel. Hear are some pictures courtesy of Heartland.
Floor Plan

3 Slides on Drivers Side
2 Slides on Passenger Side
Kitchen with Residential Full Size Fridge
Front Living Room With 55" TV & Fireplace
Recliner chairs with massage and heated seats
King Size Bed & Dyson Vacuum...Closet has washer dryer
Lots of  storage space & another TV
Bathroom
... so this is the type of rig that if you get sick of travelling you park it for six months and live in it. We are a long ways from that but just thinking ahead. Oh yes and as far as Precious (my truck) goes, she has no problem pulling it up and down hills or across country.

We are leaving Canada on Thursday 29 October so I will be writing about our adventures again this year. Here are some of things we are stopping to see... the Natchez Trace Parkway, Tupelo MS, Vicksburg MS, Vidalia LA, and then the Gulf Coast of Texas were we will spend most of the winter. I hope you enjoy my travels through my blog. Don't hesitate to drop a comment or two.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats. Hope we get to see it in person this winter.

    ReplyDelete